Our organization has carved a niche by providing wide range of supreme grade Heavy Duty Frp Gratings that is extensively demanded in various residential, industrial and commercial sectors. Designed to maintain an aesthetically pleasing area, whilst proposed covers also filter water as it drains to the sewage systems. Manufactured using high quality basic materials in conformity with international quality standards, proposed covers tested vigorously on set quality standards to ensure their flawless characteristics. The offered Heavy Duty Frp Gratings are made available in different sizes, colors and other specifications to the clients.
Heavy Duty Frp Gratings:
- Anti-corrosion and Anti-ageing
- High Strength, Light weight & Easy to handle
- Long product life & Maintenance free
- Easy to install
- Crack resistance
- Flame Retardant
- Electrically Insulating
- Easy open and close
- Impact resistance
- Dimensional Stability
- Electromagnetic Transparency
- Thermal & Electrical Non-conductivity & Chemical resistant
- Easy to Fabricate & Install
About FRP Grating
Molded and Pultruded FRP gratings are widely used for their unmatched features such as corrosion-resistant, long life, high strength, light weight and safety. These gratings are accessible in custom resistant surfaces and panel sizes. Our entire range is created by following international standards and norms.
The FRP grating has various benefits over steel grating, not only in terms of performance but also in cost involved. Further, the offered range of gratings can fulfill the many industrial requirements or high duty needs such as Forklift Traffic.
Our gamut of pultruded and molded FRP gratings find their applications in many industries like food & beverage, oil & gas, buildings, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, telecommunications, transportation, architectural, chemical processing, marine, power, construction, metals & mining, recreation, shipping and waste water treatment.
What are the advantages?
- Low maintenance cost The resin and fiberglass elements make our products extremely hard wearing that minimizes the requirement to maintain it.
- Impact resistant High power-to-load ratio and pliability of FRP permits for a higher burden bearing ability.
- Reduced installation time As juxtaposed to other products, our FRP gamut is easy to maintain due to its light weight. This facilitates to reduce the general cost involved in construction.
- Corrosion resistant Generally, steel products are prone to damages from various components whereas FRP gratings are cost saving option especially in rust surroundings.
- Fire retardant In case of fire, FRP gratings will have less fire spread, instead of explosion.
- Non-conductive and non-metallic FRP evicts the danger of electrocution as FRP caters additional safety at the workplace.
- Environmental Products are fabricated from FRP components have prominent environmental advantages because they are light in weight, have excellent mechanical attributes and also have high resistance against corrosion or rust. These are particularly advantageous in automobiles where minimization of weight will lower the consumption of fuel, thus, curbing harmful emissions.
|Size: (W x L x D): ||4 x 20 x 1 |
|Open Space: ||40% |
|Weight: ||288 lbs |
|Resin Options: ||Polyester or Vinyl ester |
|Color Options: ||Light Gray, Dark Gray |
|Surface: ||Gritted |
|Flame Spread Rating: ||ASTM E84: Class 1 (25 or less) |
|Height (MM) ||Mesh Size (MM) ||Rib Thickness (MM) ||Open Area (%) ||Sheet Size (MM) |
|25 ||38 X 38 ||7-5 ||69 ||3660 X 1220 |
|38 ||38 X 38 ||7-5 ||68 ||3660 X 1220 |
|30 ||20 X 20 (Mini) ||7-5 ||42 ||2003 X 740 |
|50 ||50 X 50 ||8-5 ||71 ||3660 X 1220 |
|25 ||25 X 100 ||6.35 ||68 ||3660 X 1220 |
Comparison with conventional materials
|PARAMETERS ||AERON FRP GRATINGS ||HOT DIP GI ||SS |
|Life Span ||High ||Moderate ||High |
|Strength To Weight Ratio ||High ||Low ||Low |
|Life Cycle Cost ||Low ||High ||High |
|Corrosion Resistivity ||Very High ||Moderate ||High |
|Chemical Resistivity ||High ||High ||Moderate |
|Electrical Conductivity ||Low ||High ||High |
|Emi / Rfi Transparency ||High ||Nil ||Nil |
|Installation Cost ||Low ||Moderate ||Moderate |
|Handling ||Very Easy ||Difficult ||Difficult |
|Anti Skid ||Available ||NA ||NA |
|Colour Range ||Available ||NA ||NA |