Following the defined ISO 9001:2008 parameters, we manufacture, export and supply a qualitative assortment of Fiberglass Gratings to our valuable clients. Proposed gratings find their application in floor systems, walkways, work platforms, stairs, ramps, trench covers, catwalks and many other places that require long-lasting anti-slip flooring. These gratings are designed and manufactured with utmost precision using premium grade fiberglass and modern methodology in tandem with international quality standards. To meet the wide demands of clients, we are offering provided Fiberglass Gratings in various designs and dimensions at most reasonable prices.
Fiberglass Gratings Features:
- Light weight
- Impact resistance
- Clean finish
- Scratch resistance
Water Trench Cover, Cooling Tower Area, Platforms, Boiler Area, Walkways/Walk Paths, Step Treads Durability
Low Fabrication Cost
- Our product range provide improved life above conventional materials in demanding applications due to its higher durability and corrode resistant. Therefore, it caters cost saving atop the life cycle of the product. The installation cost is much less because of the proficiency of fabrication. Further, owing to the durability, investment in maintenance is reduced as cost of replacing, disposing and removing the rusted steel grating is evicted.
High Strength-to-Weight Proportion
- Fabrication of steel can be equipment intensive and time consuming whereas our product can be instantly cut with conventional hand tools and installed with lips and bolts. Hot work or welding is not required with FRP products. Due to the light weight of our gamut, it can be installed without utilizing hefty machinery and equipment which also eliminates the number of manpower required.
- Our range of FRP products have high power-to-load ration when contrasted with ordinary materials like wood, metal and concrete. The FRP gratings can be drafted to be powerful enough to convey vehicular burdens while yet being under one-half the load of steel grating.
- The catered range of FRP can stand under crucial impacts with minute or no damage. These are extensively durable to fulfill even the most vigorous influence requirements. Watch out the drop trial video to determine how strong and durable our molded gratings are!
Thermally & Electrically Non-Conductive
- Our FRP products are light in weight as compared to the weight of steel. The solidity of steel is 4 times notable than of FRP and Steel gratings are 2 to 2.5 times laden than FRP gratings. The light weight property of FRP allows simple removal for entry beneath floor level. This attribute also diminishes the cost regarding installation and transportation.
- Our FRP gamut is thermally non-conductive which leads to enhanced safety level as juxtaposed to conductive goods like metal. Other than this, FRP products naturally have low electric conductivity (heat transit happens at a lesser rate), which results in much pleasant surface when tangible contact take place.
- The complete range is engineered to have a fire spread of 25 or lesser as checked as per ASTM E-84. Besides, they also satisfy the self-dousing necessity of ASTM D-635.
- The featured of FRP materials help to create supple products that sometimes provide cushion surface for workers to perform tasks, relieve injury on workmens' muscles and making a much suitable or comfortable working base. Our products have ergonomic features like he Safe-T-Stand® work platform that reduces the fatigue of workers and improve productivity.
- Our fiberglass profile and gratings are created for optimum UV resistance. A unique covering is also accessible for enhanced UV retardance on ladder systems and railing.
Comparison of FRP Gratings:
|Properties ||FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastic) ||Mild Steel ||Galvanised Iron |
|Corrosion Resistance ||Excellent ||Low ||Low |
|Acid Fumes Resistance ||Excellent ||Low ||Moderate |
|Electrical conductivity ||Low ||High ||High |
|Fire Retardant ||High ||High ||High |
|Chemical Resistance ||Excellent ||Low ||Low |
|Strength to Weight ratio ||Excellent ||Low ||Good |
|Life Cycle Cost ||Low ||Moderate ||Moderate |
|Ease in installation ||Excellent ||Moderate ||Moderate |
|Environment Impact ||Low ||High ||High |
|Cost ||Medium ||Low ||Low |